Innovative Design is seeking a full-time Architectural Intern
to assist design team and work on basic design and drawing tasks. Candidates must meet the selection criteria mentioned below:
– Candidate must be a resident of Gaza Strip.
– Must be familiar with the work and the design values of Innovative Design.
– Bachelor degree in architecture / architectural engineering from a recognized university.
– Minimum of 75% CGPA (cumulative grade point average) is strongly preferred.
– Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Microsoft office.
– Excellent knowledge of the rendering engines Lumion and V-Ray.
– Excellent experience with building physical and study models.
– Good freehand sketching skills.
– Good command of English Language.
– Show enthusiasm to handle the work load with the capacity to work under pressure.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Punctuality and organizational skills is a must.
– Assist in preparing renderings and presentation documents.
– Assist in preparing architectural design and construction drawings.
– Assist in building physical and study models.
– Work on design research and analysis.
– Letter of Intent.
– Architectural portfolio for the most important design projects. (PDF of max 20 pages)
– Resume of education, skills, and prior work, training and volunteer experience. (1 page)
Files to be sent in PDF Format to the email address: email@example.com
no later than September 30, 2018
. Those who demonstrate skills qualify for the interview will be notified via email by late October.